Extrems has been continuing to update the Game Boy Interface software as usual and this month has brought a few more changes:
For standard edition:
- Added prescaling filter setting.
- Added blend, deflicker* and accumulate filters.
*The deflicker filter isn’t quite (yet) a perfect replica of the Game Boy Player Start-up Disc’s normal screen filter, but it’s mostly there.
For speedrunning edition:
- Added GBA ROM checksummer.
- Added 960i and 1152i video modes.
- Additionally, the GBA dumper must now be called with Start + Select.
Extrems has also updated the main GBi wiki as well! There’s now a lot more information, detailing each version of the software, features and installation methods:
The latest version of the Game Boy Interface Software can always be found here: https://files.extremscorner.org/gamecube/apps/gbi/latest
More information on GBi can be found on the main forum topic, as well as a (page on this site): https://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2782&sid=7d8f5950d254fb4a1c0c50a2ab2c9f02