Christof has just posted a new firmware for the DCHDMI that unifies the previous two split firmwares. Now you can download this one firmware file and have access to all modes without re-downloading anything; When switching between standard to relaxed modes, only the FPGA firmware is re-flashed, no internet connection necessary.
Other notable changes are:
- PAL 288p is now supported.
- Horizontal position for VGA can now be set in the OSD.
- Deinterlacing can now be configured for 480i/576i separately.
- Keyboard support to control DCHDMI OSD
Getting the new firmware is as easy as connecting to a (2.4GHz) WiFi network and hitting “download”! A full list of changes are on the main Github page here: https://github.com/chriz2600/DreamcastHDMI/blob/develop/README.md
DCHDMI Firmware Release v4.0
– One firmware bundle for both Standard and Relaxed firmware flavour.
– Dreamcast keyboard support
– 288p support
– Fixed: output was shifted 4px left for most games
– … and more
— chriz2600 (@chriz2600) August 29, 2019