The Swiss team has been hard at work adding an even longer list of features to the already amazing software! While there are a lot of notable changes in these last revisions, the one that really stands out to me is the ability to disable dithering for blending operations, which amplified a lot of noise in certain games. This feature is available on all Swiss versions from r547 and up and Extrems posted a bit more detail in the Shmups thread.
End Date: Friday Aug-7-2020 11:15:37 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $43.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Here’s the full list of changes since the last post (holy crap, right???):
- Fix Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader.
- Add VIConfigure signature for Pikmin.
- Add GX signatures for Mario Power Tennis.
- Rework PAL 60Hz forcing.
- Remove exceptions for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Resident Evil Zero.
- No longer support PAL-M in-game.
- Fix Metroid Prime’s screen offset X, screen stretch.
- Add exceptions for F-Zero GX, Super Mario Sunshine and Enter the Matrix.
- Properly resolve branch target.
- Make indirect function matching more robust.
- Use BI2 region code.
- Add disable alpha dithering.
- Allow video format change.
- Replace GXSetCopyFilter.
- Disable vertical filter when appropriate.
- Rework PAL 60Hz fallback.
- Improve PAL 60Hz forcing.
- Support GXAdjustForOverscan B.
- Support GXAdjustForOverscanD.
- Improve PAL 60Hz forcing with field rendering.
- Fix Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3.
- Fix video mode switching with read patches.
- Avoid excessive heap allocations in the UI thread to fix some stability issues
- Add ARAM dumping
- Fix DVD read issues
- Fix WODE cold boot device hang
- Add WODE extcfg ISO Swiss to the distribution
- Fix WODE reload, dir listing issue, add missing icon
- Fix files without extensions
- Hide folders with leading ‘.’ character (issue #156)
- Add 640px horizontal scale option.
- Support video mode forcing for NBA Courtside 2002.
- Stub out VIGetNextField in 240/288p.
- Fix PAL 60Hz forcing with field rendering.