Darksoft has just relased a firmware update to his MultiMVS that fixes all reported bugs! The list of changes are as follows:
- Possibility to change Region / Console mode for original BIOS
- Possibility to disable hot keys completely
- Fixed FPGA Error
- Key Combination: 1P Start + Left –> go to -1 slot less
- Key Combination: 1P Start + Right –> go to +1 slot
- Key Combination: 1P Start+Up –> call the menu.
- Automatically copy the files of /updated/menu to /games/menu when doing a menu update.
End Date: Tuesday Sep-8-2020 14:50:03 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $68.21
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
We also got a new menu update as well! Its strongly recommended that you update the firmware as well as the menu, as opposed to just the menu.
- Screen saver now darkens screen to reduce burn-in
- Fixed Neo Geo logo issue with unibios (requires firmware update)
- Added mode & region settings (compatible with unibios, requires firmware update)
- Added buttons function on game boot screen (S = menu, A = boot slot 1, etc.)
- Added setting to disable in-game hot keys (to change slot/return to menu, requires firmware update)
- Added hardware detection (MVS/AES) in about page
- Fixed crazy scrolling when going from first/last game to last/first game in thumb mode
For a detailed list of all changes, as well as instructions on how to update your MultiMVS, please see the main forum: