Extrems has released a few more updates of the Game Boy Interface software. As usual, there’s an impressive list of additions and bugfixes and anyone using GBi should update their SD cards. As always, I recommend using GBi along with the latest version of Swiss. Here’s the changelog since the July GBi update:
All GBi Versions:
- Added SD2SP2 support.
- Added Game Boy Player settings validation.
- Added N64 Controller support.
- Added GBA anti-sleep mode.
- Added subfolder search for GBI directory.
- Fixed hang with no SD card inserted.
- Fixed hang upon SD card reinsertion.
- Fixed default SD card with bad program name.
For Standard Edition:
- Conformed screenshots to DCF standard.
For High-Fidelity Edition:
- Added left/right chroma location support.
- Added non-integer horizontal scaling.
- Added scaled size/offset setting.
- Changed pixel-doubled 240p and 480i to assume 4:3.
- Changed 480p and 960i to assume 16:9.
- Fixed pixel-doubled left/right chroma location.
Detailed information on GBI, as well as a download link to the latest version (top right of the page) can be downloaded here: https://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.php?title=Game_Boy_Interface/High-Fidelity_Edition
Official Thread here: https://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44621&sid=cbcef564144ca015a0bd999c1feba310#p44621
Ambertown SD Memory Card Stick Card Reader Converter Adapter for Nintendo Wii NGC Gamecube Console
GBIHF can now display in a correct aspect ratio in more cases, including CRT SDTV use with the original component video cable. https://t.co/qXJYPOYrX6
— Extrems (@Extrems) November 1, 2019