Emulicious, the GB, GBC, SMS and GG emulator has just had its second major update this year. This emulator is popular with developers for it’s debugging features and full control of the games.
This update features SMS FM Sound support, as well as tabs in the memory editor:
For the Master System and Game Gear a tab for VDP register and a tab for PSG registers have been added. For the Game Boy and Game Boy Color a tab for OAM and a tab for HRAM have been added. All systems received a Palettes tab in the Memory Editor.
Additionally, the memory tracer (previously only available for Master System and Game Gear) now also supports the Game Boy and Game Boy Color.
All changes are as follows:
- Added FM chip emulation for the SEGA Mastersystem
- Added a Clear Log button to the Breakpoint Window
- Added Palettes tab to the Memory Editor
- Added VDP and PSG tabs for Mastersystem/Game Gear to the Memory Editor
- Added OAM and HRAM tabs for Game Boy (Color) to the Memory Editor
- Added Memory Tracer support for Game Boy (Color)
- Added Watchpoints for the Memory Editor tabs
- Improved the UI of the disassembler table
- Improved Go To dialogs by adding auto-completion
- Improved Find dialogs by adding a history and several search options
- Fixed cropped images in screenshots taken from Game Boy games
You can download Emulicious here: https://emulicious.net/
A discussion of the new version is here: https://www.smspower.org/forums/17726-MajorUpdateOfEmulicious